Friday, January 18, 2013

Day Four!

Oh my am I sore today! But let me tell you, I am totally okay with it! I woke up this morning and immediately jumped into my DDP routine. and you know what? I feel great, and energized. And guess what? I have NOT had any coffee today!

I'm starting my protein smoothies and oatmeals today so I'm off to take a 2 mile walk to grab the last of the stuff i need, then I'm right back here to do my 6w6p!

I shall leave you with this:

Because it's so true. My little man tries to workout with me every day! He's a big part of my motivation!
Update!
I walked 5 1/2 miles today with no knee pain! that is fantastic!

I had to modify my 6w6p because my legs kept giving out on me. I could get down into a lunge position and couldn't get myself back out. so with a little modification i was still able to complete the workout and i'm very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment