Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Two.

Today's workout schedule was supposed to be the Diamond Dozen and "Energy!"
I decided to opt out of the diamond dozen because it was mainly just  review and learning the moves. which are all pretty easy. So I jumped right in to the Energy workout. which was fun. I held a plank for 9 seconds this ;) i'm pretty determined. haha. I have a long long LONG way to go though. I''ve noticed that i can stand straight immediately after the workout. which is great, because that means i'm working the muscles in my back. Which is needed for my scoliosis.

Today I'm going to add in the 6w6p workout. I need more of a routine. Days off don't work for me. I'm more of a "work out every day" kinda gal. The 6w6p will give me everything i want in terms of my abs, and overall core strength, while DDP will help my flexibility, and core strength.

I've already done the Energy workout for today, so after I drop my little man off at school, i will get ready to start my first 6w6p workout!

Update: 6w6p. I absolutely LOVE it! However, I could only do the first rotation today. With my hip problems, I should probably take it easy. They were starting to pop by the end of the first rotation and I should be cautious. I think by the end of the week i should be able to make it through both rotations. I just have to work up to it. Definitely feeling the burn, which makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment